Thursday, October 31, 2013

Miss you: Ayrton Senna



 'Death is nothing. Just went to another world. I am me. You are you. What we were for each other, we still are. Name me the same way you always did. Talk to me the way you always talked. Do not change the tone to a sad or solemn one. Continue laughing with the same things that made us laugh together. Pray, smile, think of me, pray with me. Let my name be pronounced in your home the ways it always was. Without any emphasis, without any darkness. Life continues to be what it was. The union cord did not break. Why would I be out of your thoughts, just because I'm out of your sight? I'm not far, I'm just across the way. Now you will see, everything is all right ... You will rediscover my heart. And in it you will rediscover the purest tenderness. Dry your tears and if you love me, do not cry anymore. '- St. Augustine (354-430)

Source: Ayrton Senna - Formula 1

Blog in English about Ayrton Senna da Silva's history, biography, facts, pictures, videos, Formula 1, McLaren, Williams, Lotus, Toleman, Renault, Honda, Japan, Suzuka, Imola, San Marino, Xuxa, Adriane Galisteu, Carol Alt, Viviane Senna, Cristine Ferraciu, Liliane de Vasconcellos, Alain Prost, Nelson Piquet, Gerhard Berger, Bernie Ecclestone, F1, race, circuit, pole position, fastest lap, Michael Schumacher, Benetton, Ferrari, Mika Hakkinen, pilot, Brazil, Sao Paulo, death, accident, funeral, Morumbi, Italy, Adrian Newey, Frank Williams, Ron Dennis, Alfredo Popescu, Bruno Senna, Bianca Senna, Angra dos Reis, Quinta do Lago, Portugal, Senna Vive, Senna Lives On, Forever Ayrton, Damon Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...