Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ayrton Senna and family in Angra dos Reis, 1990 - Photos - Pictures

Ayrton Senna and niece Paula, and nephew Bruno (in the water) in Angra dos Reis

“I wouldn’t be here as a racing driver, with so much success, if I didn’t have a good family, special people around me throughout my life, that really led me in the right direction. People who share with me the very good moments, but also the very bad moments. It is very important for me to have that side of my life separate from the racing, because racing is really difficult to put together. 

My biggest problem in motor racing is having to be away from Brazil, where I have my family and friends. If you have the right conditions, you can have a very nice life in Brazil, and I like my home in São Paulo very much.” 

Ayrton Senna - 1990

Photos - pictures of Ayrton Senna and his family, enjoying in the Brazilian paradise of Angra dos Reis






















1 comment:

  1. ion titanium hair color - The Iton Group
    Ion titanium hair color. babyliss nano titanium The Iton Group (I.T.G) is an international luxury titanium bolt and entertainment brand that has developed an titanium tube enviable 2020 ford edge titanium for sale reputation for providing race tech titanium

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...